New Workshop Content
This update is all about adding new content to the Level Editor so you can build even better challenges for people around the world the enjoy! There are a bunch of new outdoor props, including interactive objects like tables, chairs and the classic green recycling bin. There's a fancy new water fountain with animated water, a garden planter, and more construction props which come in really handy. I've also added a couple more vehicle props, including a flatbed truck (with changeable colors) and, by request from several players, a big yellow school bus.
The new over-sized Hazards from the Gumsy and Gomar Theme Park levels have also been added. These hazards will automatically change direction when they hit something, so they are more versatile. Unfortunately scaling does not work for these, so they are a one-size-fits-all hazard.
And, by request, Flip Pads have been added as well. They come in 3 different strength variations and I'm sure they'll be abused to hell in the Community Tracks xD
Below is a list of new items:
New Special Items:
- FlipPads; 3 strength variations
- Giant Hammer
- Giant Baseball Bat
- Giant Blender
- Vehicles: Prop Truck (dynamic; w/ simple color change)
- Vehicles: Prop School Bus (dynamic)
- Pathways: assortment of modular sidewalk parts (cement)
- Industrial: Construction Barrel (dynamic)
- Industrial: Construction Barricade (dynamic)
- Industrial: Concrete Barricade (static)
- Industrial: Metal Support Bars (simple)
- Industrial: Control Panel (non-functional; static)
- Industrial: Air Conditioning Unit (static)
- Industrial: Wooden Crate Large (non-breakable; dynamic)
- Industrial: Warehouse Shelf Sets 1-3 (static)
- Industrial: Wooden Pallet (non-breakable; dynamic)
- Outdoor: Patio Chair (dynamic)
- Outdoor: Patio Table (dynamic)
- Outdoor: Patio Umbrella (dynamic)
- Outdoor: Park Bench (static)
- Outdoor: Garbage Bin (static)
- Outdoor: Ashtray (static)
- Outdoor: Water Fountain Fancy (animated)
- Outdoor: Drinking Fountain (static)
- Outdoor: Marble Planter (static)
- Outdoor: LampPostProp (dynamic)
- Outdoor: Recycle Bin (dynamic)
- Buildings: Special: Pavillions 1-3
- Buildings: Special: Pillar Dome
By request I also added sidewalks to the editor at the last minute. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the scaling was off until just now. So if you use these in a level, please be advised that the scale will be reduced in the next update, so it might affect any level that uses them and need adjusted. I'll do my best to avoid that, but please be aware.
You wanted more peds, you got more peds!
I did some minor optimizations and doubled the limit on pedestrians, so you can now place 2 of each character in a level! Even more characters will be allowed in the future, after I do some of the bigger optimization updates.
However, it's not recommended to group all of them together as you see here, since low-end machines may experience a brief FPS drop if they all get mooshed at once.
Double the peds, double the fun!