The Community Tracks menu just got a major overhaul!
Now you can do all of the following with Steam Workshop levels, directly in-game.
- Sort Levels by: votes, trending, subscriptions, newest, installed, and your own creations
- Search by Text
- Vote levels up or down
- Add to your Favorites list
- One-click Subscribe/Un-subscribe
- See Stats for each level (votes, subs, favorites)
Personal Best Times are still shown for each track (so you can easily see what you have played already and to compete with friends), but the Vehicle Class icons have been removed due to lack of space. Level Descriptions have been increased to 256 characters. Longer descriptions are still shown in full on the Steam Workshop website though.
Overall, this should make finding, sharing and playing new Workshop levels super fast and easy, and keep new stuff from being buried.
Chinese and French translations have been reviewed and improved. Spanish and Turkish human translation improvements will be added soon too. I'm sorting through some other submissions as well, so please be patient if you do not see your submissions shown in the game right away.
All Localization updates sync to the Google server once per week.
I began adding the Level Editor Categories and Objects to the Localization Document. It's a fairly long list, so it's only about 70% done right now. I marked new text added to the Localization Document in yellow, under the "Key" column. (Items with "_ObjectMap" at the end are the most important. Others have image icons.)
Bug Fixes and Minor Stuff
- Fixed bug that sometimes caused music to stop when returning from Community Tracks.
- Fixed some static text that was not getting localized.
- Made blood splatter "flat" due to poor gloss reflection issues and artifacts on some graphics cards.