The Level Editor now has a Music Box!
This means you can finally add background music to your Community Tracks.
Just drag-and-drop the Music Box object into your scene and select a song. If the player comes within 30 meters, the music will automatically play!
Place at the Start Point if you want the song to play immediately.
Place Music Boxes at different points along your track to change the mood!
There's a total of 35 songs to choose from so far:
- Roarin Good Time
- Casual Day
- Casual Afternoon
- Dreams of Glory
- Speed Metal Mayhem
- Clockwork Princess Carnage
- Pep in Your Step
- Treacherous Trail
- Road of Your Dream
- Glory Run
- Heroic Quest
- Adrenaline Drums
- Magic Movie Boy
- Strange Family
- Creepy Motel
- Restless Sunset
- Redneck Joyride
- Industrial Cowboy
- Sundae Reggae
- Funk It
- The Streets
- Fight to the end
- Chiptune Happy Go
- Platform Action
- Loopy Dooper
- Excuse Me
- Family Field Trip
- On Our Way
- Plucked Away
- Prepare for Battle
- Timeless Hero
There's a wide variety of tracks to choose from, including themes such as happy-go-lucky, speed metal, country, funk, horror, action movie and more!
Add music to your existing levels and make them even more glorious!
This update fixes some bugs as well:
- Fixed the "X" and "return" buttons on the Community Tracks pop-up menu and Character Select menu
- Fixed Hat selection GUI aspect ratio bug that caused some Characters to be unselectable at square/portrait aspect ratios
- Fixed bug that causes Community Tracks pop-up menu to freeze/become non-interactive for some players
- Removed Larry from Yang tracks (unfair time advantage)
- Hid News text on Main Menu when level selection screens open
- Un-pausing the game now auto-closes the Community Tracks pop-up
Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates, #gamedev work-in-progress previews and other nerdy nonsense.