GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS / BUG FIXES
Improved Control Mapping system:
- Control elements can now be assigned to multiple inputs (click "Add" instead of "Replace" when re-assigned inputs)
- UI navigation elements can now be re-assigned as well.
Community Track Menu Improvements:
- Community Tracks Menu now pops up immediately in-game; removes unnecessary load time.
- Fixed bug that caused Community Tracks filter to stop working after using "Change Track" or return arrow buttons from Pause Menu in Community Tracks.
- Improved controller/keyboard navigation for the new Community Tracks menu (still needs more work)
Other Bug Fixes / Improvements:
- Fixed language settings menu bugs
- Fixed bug that caused music to restart during respawn, instead of playing continuously.
- Removed "Main Menu" button from Pause Menu during Level Editor "Quick Play" mode.
- Fixed Chapel Hill terrain bug that caused blood splatter to not show and crashes/missing terrain on some machines.
- Replaced custom road shaders with more performant standard shaders.
- Minor improvements to "smart cam" predictive movements for all vehicle classes
- Added 30+ Hats, which will be linked to new Achievemnts over time.
- Finished adding remaining Level Editor Objects to localization system (ATTN TRANSLATORS: only terms ending in "_ObjectMap" are important; others are optional, since they also have image icons).
- Assorted language edits
NOTE: Localization updates will be minimal during Early Access, since everything continually changes. Localization will be given a final, major review and update when the game nears completion.