Welcome to Guts and Glory!
The craziest game show on earth, where ordinary people compete in extraordinary challenges of life and death.
Race to the finish line while everything tries to kill you. Dodge spinning saw blades, deadly spikes, explosives, turrets, and a growing list of other hazards—while navigating insane tracks set in a wide variety of environments. A game full of LOLs and WTFs and OMGs, where failing can be just as much fun as winning. Do it to prove your awesomeness. Do it for the laughs. Do it for the glory!
Now on Windows & Mac
Linux Coming Soon!
PS4 & Xbox One 2018
- Contests / Giveaways each month for Newsletter subscribers -
Newsletter sign-up form at the bottom of this page.
CURRENT & PLANNED FEATURES
- Physics-driven vehicles with dynamic damage and destruction
- 100% ragdoll riders, with realtime dismemberment, blood and guts everywhere
- Destructible props and environments: smash through windows, thin walls, fences, barrels, etc.
- Level Editor and Level Sharing, with Steam Workshop integration
- AI Pedestrians that wander around, run away screaming, and die in hilarious fashions
- AI Enemies that chase you down with hell-bent fury
- Loads of Hazards: cannons, explosives, wrecking balls, circular saws and so much more
- Special Items: Mega Fans, Turbo Boosters, Zero Gravity Fields, and more
- Power-Ups: Boost Refills, Invincibility, and other surprises to come
- 10 Unique Vehicles and their associated Heroes
- 100 Official Tracks, spread across 10 Themed Maps, including other biomes
- Time of Day System: night races, glaring sun, or possibly even realtime changes during the race
- Steam Integration: Leaderboards, Achievements, Workshop, etc.
- You can see all the most current features at the Steam Store page.
If Guts and Glory does well enough during Early Access launch, I may build additional Game Modes. I’ll look to fans to point me in the right direction on this one. These are not confirmed, but just possible ideas:
- Safety Taxi: You are Chuck. You are a taxi/bus driver… except your taxi/bus is just an old pickup truck, painted yellow, with wooden bench seats bolted into the bed. (Hey, school budgets are really tight!) Your job is to pickup and deliver passengers to their destinations as quickly as possible—with minimum casualties or collateral damage.
- Adventure Time: This game mode would play similar to a 3D platformer adventure game—but in vehicles and totally physics driven. Would include weapons, power-ups, and epic boss fights.
- Deathmatch Arena: Challenge Friends in a battle to the death. Think Super Mario Kart arenas—but with bloody deaths and dismemberments!
Below are some of the latest video updates I put together.
Thanks for stopping by!
Follow me on Twitter, or the social media platform of your choice (see the bottom of this page). Looking forward to hearing your feedback and just discussing video games in general! #GutsAndGlory #GaG